- This event has passed.
National Annual conference of the Evangelical Philosophical Society
November 30, 2020
We welcome you to the 2020 National Annual conference of the Evangelical Philosophical Society, which will be held November 16-20 (Monday-Friday) in conjunction with the Evangelical Theological Society (ETS).
The ETS has chosen to make the conference virtual via pre-recorded presentations and live Q&A sessions (more from the ETS is at their F&Q page).
Schedule: Enjoy the current virtual schedule (for EPS and ETS sessions). Pre-recorded presentations will be available starting November 9th (access to pre-recorded content will be available when you register for the conference). All live sessions will be in the Eastern Time Zone.
EPS Plenary: The EPS is pleased to welcome Wake Forest University’s Christian Miller for a live interview on his book, The Character Gap. EPS President, Mike Austin, will be interviewing Miller on Friday, November 20th, 11:45 AM to 12:35 PM.
Prepare for November
- Please sign-up/renew for EPS or ETS annual membership. EPS membership includes a print subscription to Philosophia Christi. You must be a current member to register for the EPS conference.
- All presenters and participants must register for the conference via the ETS website. If you need assistance or have questions about conference registration, please email email@example.com.
- Plan for other associated, virtual EPS sessions with AAR/SBL. Basic details (all times Eastern):
- November 30th (4–5:30 pm): “Modernizing the Beautific Vision: Philosophical and Scientific Perspectives on the Visio Dei.”
- November 30th (4–5:30 pm): “Analyzing Doctrine: Book Panel.“
- December 1 (11 am–1 pm): “Author Meets Critics: Science and Religion in The Genealogical Adam and Eve, by S. Joshua Swamidass.“
- December 1 (1:45–3:15 pm): “Christian Philosophical Theology and the Church.”
- December 2 (11 am–1 pm): “Author Meets Critics: God and Ultimate Origins: A Novel Cosmological Argument, by Andrew Ter Ern Loke.”