We welcome you to the 2020 National Annual conference of the Evangelical Philosophical Society, which will be held November 16-20 (Monday-Friday) in conjunction with the Evangelical Theological Society (ETS).
Schedule: Enjoy the current virtual schedule (for EPS and ETS sessions). Pre-recorded presentations will be available starting November 9th (access to pre-recorded content will be available when you register for the conference). All live sessions will be in the Eastern Time Zone.
EPS Plenary: The EPS is pleased to welcome Wake Forest University’s Christian Miller for a live interview on his book, The Character Gap. EPS President, Mike Austin, will be interviewing Miller on Friday, November 20th, 11:45 AM to 12:35 PM.
Prepare for November
- Please sign-up/renew for EPS or ETS annual membership. EPS membership includes a print subscription to Philosophia Christi. You must be a current member to register for the EPS conference.
- All presenters and participants must register for the conference via the ETS website. If you need assistance or have questions about conference registration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Plan for other associated, virtual EPS sessions with AAR/SBL. Basic details (all times Eastern):
- November 30th (4–5:30 pm): “Modernizing the Beautific Vision: Philosophical and Scientific Perspectives on the Visio Dei.”
- November 30th (4–5:30 pm): “Analyzing Doctrine: Book Panel.“
- December 1 (11 am–1 pm): “Author Meets Critics: Science and Religion in The Genealogical Adam and Eve, by S. Joshua Swamidass.“
- December 1 (1:45–3:15 pm): “Christian Philosophical Theology and the Church.”
- December 2 (11 am–1 pm): “Author Meets Critics: God and Ultimate Origins: A Novel Cosmological Argument, by Andrew Ter Ern Loke.”